Felister Di Superstar thrilled to have completed P.L.E. at Kampala Parents School


Felister Di Superstar, a brilliant Ugandan singer, completed her Primary Leaving Examinations (P.L.E.) on Wednesday at Kampala Parents School, which is administered by the Ruparelia Foundation, which is owned by billionaire Sudhir Ruparelia.

Felister, one of roughly 400 students who took P.L.E. exams this year, said she was certain she would pass because she had studied hard.

"I expect to perform well in my exams since the lecturers did an amazing job of teaching and preparing us," Felister said shortly after completing her last exam.

"This is a great school, and I have cherished my time here," Felister said of Kampala Parents Institution. "I urge parents to bring their children to study with us."


When asked what she plans to do now that she is on vacation, Felister said, "During my vacation, I want to compose music." "My followers should just keep an ear out for excellent music from me at all times."

"She has actually been a terrific pal and is incredibly lively," Felister's classmate Lilly Kojo said. We're all proud of her. I am certain she will pass PLE with flying colours. "By the way, this girl is nuts and clever at the same time."

"First and foremost, I commend the Ruparelia Foundation for agreeing to offer Felister a scholarship and supporting her in all ways till she graduated primary seven and sat for the P.L.E," Felister's father, Nyanzi Mike, said of Kampala Parents School.

"I also want to thank Kampala Parents School for accepting her and teaching her for the whole time she was here till she accomplished her academics," he added.


Ms. Daphne Kato, the school's principal, thanked God for enabling her kids to complete primary seven.

"I thank God for supporting my pupils in finishing P.7." Despite the fact that there were over 400 individuals, no one became ill. "We all worked as a team to get here," says Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia, chairman of this foundation, along with the board of directors, employees, parents, and students of this institution.

Ms. Kato said, "the kids were well-prepared, and the professors did an outstanding job." "We realise COVID-19 generated a lot of issues," the directors added, "but we thank God that we were able to achieve this, and we believe the findings will be quite beneficial."

She did, however, mention that admissions to the school are already underway in all classes to fill the void left by the seven primary school leavers who have completed their exams.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post