Husinah Nassuna hails praise Muganga and Rajiv in a special "thank-you message" following Miss Elite Uganda's success.

Husinah Nassuna, the current Miss Elite Uganda 2023 and a Victoria University bachelor's nursing student, has written a long and poignant thank-you note thanking the support and direction of particular individuals who have been crucial to her success in the trip so far.

The 21-year-old, who received a full scholarship to the institution for her nursing programme, thanked Mr. Rajiv Ruparelia, Prof. Lawrence Muganga, the vice chancellor, the staff, and the students who have supported her since she began her quest to become Miss Uganda 2023/24.

Nassuna will represent Uganda at the Miss Elite International competition in Egypt as Miss Uganda Elite 2023/2024.The University's beauty queen has pledged to use the Miss Elite International platform to promote Uganda's talent, beauty, and culture while also having a positive influence on the world.

Here is her complete letter of appreciation.

"Dear Victoria University's Board of Governors, Vice-Chancellor and Management, Faculty and Students, My Promoters, All Victoria University Ambassadors, My Family, and All Voters, I'm honoured and humbled to get the Miss Uganda Elite 2023/2024 title, and I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and supporting me. The opportunity to receive this award is truly amazing, and I am thankful for it."

"I also want to thank the Miss Uganda organisers for their excellent work ethic, nurturing, and leadership. I was motivated to improve myself by their strong sense of discipline and dedication to promoting beauty with a purpose. I now have the chance to share my talents and help improve our society thanks to this platform. I am appreciative of the nurturing for giving me a place to organise my goals and dreams."

"I also like to congratulate Hanna Kalema Tumukunde, a colleague of mine, on winning Miss Uganda 2023. Let me also congratulate my sisters, Whitney Martha Ademun and Agwang Proscy Premah, who came in second and third, respectively. I appreciate you finishing the event well."

"I'm thrilled to represent Uganda in the Miss Elite International beauty contest in Egypt as Miss Uganda Elite 2023/2024. I'm determined to use this platform to showcase our nation's beauty, talent, and culture while also having a positive influence on the rest of the world."

A special thank you also goes out to Victoria University's administrators. Your unfailing support, mentoring, and advice, Mr. Rajiv Ruparelia, have been a continual source of inspiration and strength for me during this journey. I couldn't have done it without your assistance.

I want to express my gratitude to Prof. Lawrence Muganga, Vice Chancellor of Victoria University, for his encouragement, counsel, and support throughout my journey. Prof. Muganga, I am grateful for the chance to study and develop under your direction because of your commitment to fostering authentic learning in the East African Region and the continent as a whole.

Let me thank your entire team, Prof. Muganga, for the assistance. I am appreciative of the chance to work with such wonderful people who support my goals and desires.

I want to convey my sincere thanks to Victoria University's administration and vice chancellor for providing me with a full scholarship in honour of my win as Miss Elite Uganda. This scholarship is a wonderful chance for me to follow my aspirations and have a good influence on my community in addition to being a reward of my accomplishments. It serves as a reminder to other students that even if we produce something significant, our institution will still support us.

I want to express my gratitude to Queen Sheeba Karungi, Mr. Bagenda Sam (also known as Dr. Bbosa), comedians Madrat and Chiko, and other Victoria University ambassadors and supporters for supporting me and working to get Victoria University students to cast their votes for me. I hope you are now proud of how far we have come, Queen Sheeba, and that this is just the beginning.

Now to my dear mother and the rest of the family! I want to take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks and appreciation for your constant love and support throughout my life, particularly through difficult moments. Your love has always been a pillar of support and inspiration for me.

Even at the worst of times, you never wavered in your confidence in me, and that has motivated me to keep trying and never give up. Your words of support and your presence in my life have enabled me to successfully navigate a number of difficulties.

This triumph belongs to our whole family, not just to me. It serves as evidence of our extraordinary bond and resiliency. Thank you for being the source of light in my life and for always bringing to mind the bravery and strength I possess.

All of this is for you! I am eternally thankful for your love and support, and I love you all with all of my heart. Wherever he is, my father must be pleased with me.

I would especially like to thank my close friends, everyone who voted for me, and the media. Everyone that went above and above to help me along the way, particularly those who cast daily votes for me, I am thankful for the love and support you have given me during this tournament. Your constant commitment and support have touched my heart. I am so fortunate to have such wonderful pals in my life.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me along the way once again.

The trip has just just begun...

Nyasuna Husinah

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post